Fall 2014 Registration
Fall Terms Dates: August 18 - December 12
Registration services are available via thevia MyCollege. In-person assistance is available at all CPCC campuses during normal business hours and during extended hours as published.
Fall SCHEDULE ADJUSTMENT:
- Add Classes - Classes can be added at any point in the registration cycle from the beginning of the published registration period through the first 2 weekdays of the term or session.
- Drop Classes - Classes can be dropped through the 10% date of the class and will not appear on the student's record. Classes dropped after the 10% date up through the 35% date will be recorded as withdrawals and will appear on transcripts.
No student will be allowed to change from a credit to an audit designation after:
- The first 4 weeks of a 16-week term (28 calendar days including the first day of the term).
- The 2 weeks of an 8-week term (14 calendar days including the first day of the term).
- The first week of a 4-week term (7 calendar days including the first day of the term).
Registration procedures and fees for an audited class are the same as those for regular credit and non-credit enrollment.
When a student determines that he/she will be unable to complete courses in which he/she is currently enrolled, it is the student’s responsibility to initiate procedures leading to a formal withdrawal in order to avoid a failing grade. To receive a “W” grade, a student must withdraw before the first 35% of the class.
Financial Aid recipients should refer to the financial aid satisfactory progress policy to see if schedule adjustments will affect financial aid.
To find the 35% withdrawal deadline date for your class, check the online syllabus or talk with your instructor.