Quick Overview to the Enrollment Process
After you have submitted your admissions , please follow the steps below to become a successful CPCC Student.*
If you plan to be a degree or diploma seeking student, a college transfer student, or you are undecided:
- Have your high school , including graduation date, sent to us. If you hold an associate's degree or higher from an accredited college, this does not apply.
- Submit official college from all colleges previously attended.
- Apply for financial aid, veteran's benefits or scholarships if interested.
- Take CPCC placement tests unless you have passed English and Mathematics with a “C” or better at an accredited college. Call 704.330.2722 or visit the Admissions Office at any CPCC campus.
- Meet with an academic advisor or counselor.
- View orientation options online.
- Select your classes and register online or in-person at any CPCC campus.
**For more information regarding any of these steps, please click here.
If you will be taking personal interest classes only, you still need to apply to the college. Once admitted, you can simply register for the classes of your choice. Remember, however, that some may have prerequisites that must be met through placement testing or previous college work. If, at a later time, you decide to earn a CPCC degree or diploma, you will need to follow the steps listed above.
* The following information or conditions may or may not be of interest to you: