Steps in admissions vary depending on what a student plans to accomplish at CPCC. Students are encouraged to contact the College early in order to complete the steps outlined here before the registration period begins.
Students should complete a CPCC admissions form which is available at the Student Success Center, the Admissions Office at any CPCC Campus, by mail or online. You can also download the form. Students should indicate the program they plan to enter.
Please click on the link below which best describes your educational goals at CPCC for a checklist:
- Degree, diploma, certificate seeking students
NOTE: Students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university after one or two years at CPCC should select either the Associate in Arts, Associate in Fine Arts, or Associate in Science Degree program.
- Curriculum students who are not seeking credentials (T90990)
- Current High School students wishing to take college classes while in high school.
- Corporate and Continuing Education Students
- ESL/Adult ESL Students
- International Students who already have an F1 visa or are applying for an F1 visa.