Student Learning and Success
Goal: Ensure student learning and success by promoting an innovative and supportive learning environment.
- Offer and promote a variety of programs and services that address diverse cultures and prepare students for success in a global society.
- Enhance teaching and learning experiences by increasing innovative techniques and interactive technologies.
- Support successful student transitions to CPCC and then on to universities, the workforce, and the community.
- Engage students as responsible partners in the learning process.
- Enhance communication and collaboration to support student learning and success.
Organizational Learning and Development
Goal: Foster an organizational culture that maximizes individual growth through expanded learning opportunities.
- Recruit, retain, develop, reward, and empower employees who share responsibility for student learning and success.
- Ensure that part-time employees are engaged and supported in the learning environment at the College.
- Facilitate a more collaborative and cohesive learning environment in line with the College’s vision, mission, and values.
- Prepare employees to anticipate and respond appropriately to regional issues within a global framework.
- Encourage the analysis and interpretation of data to inform decision making.
Goal: Be a catalyst for the educational and socio-economic development of the community through partnerships, coalitions, life-long learning, and civic engagement.
- Expand partnerships with business and industry to determine the future high-demand job growth areas and the skills needed for those jobs.
- Develop bridges with business, industry, and educational partners to benefit existing and emerging workers.
- Increase public knowledge of the educational opportunities and services at CPCC.
- Respond to the vocational and intellectual learning needs of an increasingly diverse community.
Organizational Capacity to Serve
Goal: Plan and manage human, physical, financial, and technological resources so that College programs, services, and infrastructure meet student and community needs.
- Explore and implement ways to increase funding for educational opportunities for students and to establish and sustain programs.
- Plan and manage growth to optimize organizational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with business, education, and other organizations to secure needed levels of public and private support.
- Promote the effective and efficient utilization of human, physical, fiscal, and technological resources to reinforce public trust.
- Communicate the value and benefits of the College to increase community involvement and support.
- Expand and manage facilities and operations in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.
Organizational Excellence and Innovation
Goal: Promote and sustain innovation, entrepreneurship, and excellence throughout the organization.
- Expand the use of collaborative teams to innovatively respond to emerging needs.
- Institute strategies that measure outcomes and analyze results to improve organizational effectiveness and excellence.
- Engage in continuous improvement and move toward a culture of evidence to effectively measure efforts and increase positive outcomes.